Monday, November 25, 2013

Merry Christmas From Aaron Biggs - GSE Australia

From Aaron Biggs was one of the Aussies who was on the GSE Exchange earlier year.....

Seasons greetings to you as the new year approaches. I hope that you are enjoying the change of the seasons and the coming cold weather. Its very hard for me to imagine what your Christmas will be like, as right now we have the air conditioning going day and night. I am not sure if card giving at Christmas is an American tradition, however it is very much an Aussie one so I have attached an electronic copy of one my wife made this year, showing off my little girl and our warm weather. I hope that it brings a bit of warmth into your life as the snow starts to fall. Please pass on my greetings to your wonderful Rotary Club, I still to this day smile when I think of the great time we had visiting you guys. May you have a wonderful Christmas full of family and fun and hopefully some sun. I know that it will be strictly a Traditional  Christmas this year for us ( A BBQ on the beach, with beers and cricket )......

Much love from Down Under, Aaron, Amber & Ariana. Biggs -  Aaron BIGGS | Constable 14261 | Broome Police Station | Western Australia Police

No comments:

Post a Comment